Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hunter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Melanie

Melanie Report 29 Jan 2007 06:39

Henry Claudius Hunter Trying to find information on my great grandfather Henry Claudius Hunter - appeared on 1901 census aged approx 62. Born London City. Wife Louisa. Was living in Hackney in 1905. Any information would be appreciated.

Sue

Sue Report 20 Sep 2007 14:12

Hi Melanie
All I can tell you about Henry Claudius is that he was born 1838 Sept q East London. His parents were James Charles & Ann, his siblings in 1841 were Jane 12, Ann 11, James 10, Alfred 7, Edward 5, Emily 1. He was 3 in the 1841 census.
I don't know when he married or to whom, but he was still single and living with his widowed mother in 1871 aged 33.
Sue