Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hunter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Audrey

Audrey Report 3 Jan 2007 04:12

Interested in finding info on a George Hunter; he worked as a psychiatric nurse at Rampton Prison Hospital Liverpool - had a son with Barbara Joyce Thompson (they lived in Buchanan Road, Egremont, Wallasey) Barbara was a psych nurse also. Believed George was divorced and had three or four children - had been a merchant seaman and his ex wife and children may well be in Australia. The son is Michael John Hunter born Wallasey 16th January 1954 (He also moved to S Australia appprox 1970) Any assistance would be appreciated as I realise this is a long shot.

Mike

Mike Report 11 Oct 2007 22:17

Hi i have a George Henry Hunter who worked in Mosside Hospital in Maghull near Liverpool. The only info i have is that they lived in Maghull and Lydiate. I know his wife was Australian and that he had been at sea and that his ex wife and children moved to Australia,possibly in the 60's. Probably not the right man but i need info on my George too. I think one of his wives was called Edna and one of the children, Paddy(female)