Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Irons

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gwen

Gwen Report 8 May 2007 20:21

Looking for my Grandfather John Irons Brothers and Sisters, His father George William ( wallace) ? Irons was Married possibly three times. First Wife Helen Paterson ? b 1865 Montrose Children: Helen Eator Irons b.1886 Brechin. Ann Paul ? Irons b.1887 Strathmartine William Irons b.1888 Strathmartine Mary Jane Paterson Irons b 1890 Strathmartine Second Wife Mary Dow b.1864 Children: George Irons b.1892 Gardeners Cott' Affleck Castle, Monikie ? James Irons b.1895 Gardeners Cott' Affleck Castle, Monikie ? Jessie Irons b.1899Gardeners Cott' Affleck Castle, Monikie. (School teacher) Died 5th April 1950 Buried in Monikie. Jenny Irons ? Nellie Irons ? Lizzie Irons ? Nan Irons ? Philip Irons? Alex Irons ? I think a couple of the sons emigrated to New Zealand, I would also like to know first wife Helen Paterson Irons maiden name ? anyone help please ? Gwen Irons