Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lock

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rachel

Rachel Report 9 Jun 2004 11:19

Hi I`m trying to find any information on my g grandmothers family her name was Nellie lock and was born in 1895 and she had a sister called Elise born in 1900 and a brother called Aurther born in 1898 there parents were called Frederick william Lock and there mother was Edith Mary Lock (was an Exley) both parents were born betwwen 1868 and 1869. I new my g grandmother and also my Aunt but never met my Uncle as far as I no they came from the bristol area where Nellie married Harold Davies and had 3 children Peggy, Graham and Kathleen, Peggy being my Grandmother, If you have any information then I would love to hear from you. Thanks Rachel