Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lockhart

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Peter

Peter Report 7 May 2005 01:29

Am trying to find any info on an Evelyn frances Lockhart born in Melbourne,Australia, possibly around 1927 or 1928. Last known address there was 51 Woodside st, Nth Fitzroy. Possibly in the early 1950's. Then in New Zealand after that. Last known address which was temporary,54 Orchard st,Avondale, Auckland. Any info appreciated.

Armstrong

Armstrong Report 3 Apr 2024 09:57

hi Peter,
please feel free to contact me, Evelyn is my Nana.
Thanks Michelle

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 3 Apr 2024 10:52

Peter is no longer a member and cannot be contacted through GR
In any case, he wouldn't be likely to be looking for replies on here after 19 years

Please remove your e-mail......not allowed on the boards

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 3 Apr 2024 11:20

DM sent to Michelle as she is a brand new member and may not know how things work on Genes.

Armstrong

Armstrong Report 3 Apr 2024 11:52

No need to be rude Erika. He actually is still looking for us.
I've removed my email. I didn't realise it was an issue

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 4 Apr 2024 20:14

Armstrong

Erika wasn’t being rude at all

She was just pointing out that even if he was still a member it would be very unlikely he wouid be looking for replies

Genes don’t contact posters saying they have replies unless the “watch this “box is ticked

And it is against T&C of Genes to post personal information