Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lord

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tina

Tina Report 31 Jul 2005 14:23

Hi everyone. I'm looking for some help in tracing my paternal line. My dad is Robert James lord (born 1937 Feltham Middlesex) Granddad Wilfred Lord (born 1907 Rochdale, married Evelyn Collins) Great grandad James Lord ( born c1887? possibly Rochdale.) He married Jane Ann Chadwick and they had the following children: Fred 1904, Emily c1905, Wilfred 1907,Joseph c1909,Doris c1911, Jim c1913, George c1915, Florence c 1917, Jesse c1920, Jack c1922, , Ivy c1923, Clarence 1925, Edna c1926 and Eunice c1928 If anyone can help me put accurate dates in here or give me any additional advice or information it would be most appreciated. Thanks again, Tina Update: I have now managed to trace this brach back to 1832, if anyone can go any further I'd really like to hear from them. Thanks, Tina