Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Janet Young

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janet

Janet Report 24 Nov 2005 11:33

Hi I am trying to find my birth mother who I believe was called Maureen McDermott. I was adopted in South Shields in 1962. Can you help? I am now 43 and believe Mareen to be about 60. I would love to hear from anyone who might know who or where she is. I would not make contact directly as I understand Maureen may not wish for that to happen, however any information would be great.

Anna

Anna Report 24 Nov 2007 00:53

Hi, Not sure if this is relevant to you or if you will even see this as your posting was a long time ago, anyway here goes, My mother's name is Mary McDermott (Maiden name) originally from southern Ireland. She gave birth to a baby girl in liverpool when she was approx 18 years, the baby was named Helen and she thinks she would be approx 45/46 years now.
If you think any of this information is relevant to you please contact me directly on [email protected], if not then apologies for bothering you and good luck with your search.
Ana.