Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

farmers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Diane

Diane Report 19 Jul 2009 19:44

as far as i know it hasbeen mentioned that the morgan family came from the bridgened area and they had something to do with farming and on the marriage licence it has the names gwendaline cleaver and william charles henry morgan who was known as charles morgan and his fathers name was thomas morgan the address my grandfather was living at was 33 mill road ely cardiff and moved to 99 ethel street canton when he got married father and son worked at the papermill in ely. my father raymond hatton also lived in mill road ely and worked in the paper mill.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 19 Jul 2009 19:49

need some dates Diane - I'm in Cardiff - my sister in law used to live in Ethel Street