Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Osman Morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 19 Dec 2009 17:14

I'm seeking information about Osman Morgan. He was born in 1882 in Walford, Hereforeshire and was my grandfather Frank's brother. There is a tree on Genes where his name comes up but the tree owner hasn't replied to my enquiry. Just wondered if there was anyone else on Genes who had a distant relative with his unusual name.

Travelman

Travelman Report 19 Dec 2009 17:22

Marriage?

Surname First name(s) Spouse District Vol Page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriages Dec 1916 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akerman Kate Morgan Worcester 6c 235
Morgan Osman Akerman Worcester 6c 235

Travelman

Travelman Report 19 Dec 2009 17:24

Kids?

Births Jun 1918 (>99%)

Morgan Robert O Akerman Ross 6a 646

Births Sep 1920 (>99%)

Morgan Mary F Akerman Ross 6a 945

Births Sep 1922 (>99%)

Morgan Donald C Akerman Ross 6a 770

Freewheel

Freewheel Report 19 Dec 2009 17:24

????

Name: Osman Morgan
Spouse Surname: Akerman
Date of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec 1916
Registration district: Worcester
Registration county (inferred): Worcestershire
Volume Number: 6c
Page Number: 235
Find Spouse: Find Spouse

Name: Osman Morgan
Death Registration Month/Year: 1955
Age at death (estimated): 73
Registration district: Ross
Inferred County: Herefordshire
Volume: 9a
Page: 80

These have mmn Akerman

Robert O Morgan Apr May Jun 1918 Ross Gloucestershire, Shropshire, Herefordshire

Mary F Morgan Jul Aug Sep 1920 Ross Gloucestershire, Shropshire, Herefordshire

Donald C Morgan Jul Aug Sep 1922 Ross Gloucestershire, Shropshire, Herefordshire

Sandra

Sandra Report 19 Dec 2009 17:41

Thank you so much for your replies, I'm really grateful. Have something to go at now.

Freewheel

Freewheel Report 19 Dec 2009 17:50

All the info except the death was on freebmd.....put it in your favourites for future ref

http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/