Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Roger Newman

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Roger

Roger Report 6 Jan 2003 13:59

Anyone who's family came from the Mumbles/Swansea area of South Wales

John

John Report 21 Jan 2008 19:07

My gg Grandfather Enoch Morgan was born in Morriston ca 1803 and moved to the Forest of Dean where he married Sarah Morgan and settled in Whitecroft . He was a stone mason
John Morgan

Sally

Sally Report 5 Jan 2009 00:47

Hi Roger,

I had related Miorgans who were born in Llangyfelach and Morriston and areas around Swansea,
they were initally involved with the Tin plating industry, many moved to Pontypridd,
Thomas Morgan b.circa1833 married twice and had about 9 children. I have details of
about 40 people called Morgan all from South Wales, but they are not on my tree yet,
it takes time! Give me some names and dates and I'll try for a match up.

Good Luck,
Sally

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 5 Jan 2009 11:30

as Roget posted six years ago I doubt he'll see your reply - he may still be a member - click on his name and see if you can send a message via GR