Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Brian Leslie Morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brian

Brian Report 29 Mar 2005 21:20

BRIAN MORGAN john henry morgan information wanted on the morgan family from cardiff and pontyprydd areas of wales john henry was my father and he was born in cardiff in 1914 he married a audrey hayes about 1946 in chesterfield they had nine chilldren one of whom was myself brian john henry died about 1992 in cardiff. i realy want to find my fathers parents or any of his brothers or sisters so i can make a start on my morgan family tree i have traced the morgans from captain henry morgan (the pirate) who was a long distant relative and also his family right back to about 1380 but has i said it realy his my fathers side and his parents grandparents and great grandparent and so forth so then i can put them all together and make one hell of a family tree once again thanks brian 0