Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hayley Morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hayley

Hayley Report 24 Jan 2006 20:23

does anyone have a morgan family relation who is also related to the davies would you contact me please and let me know

John

John Report 8 Dec 2008 00:02

Hi Hayley Morgan,

I have a Morgan Morgan (sometimes written with an 's' on the end; i.e. Morgans) who married a Jane Davies in Gwindy, Llansamlet, Swansea, South Wales, in 1856.

Don't know whether it's the link you wanted, but if it helps.........?

John

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 8 Dec 2008 10:21

Hayley posted nearly three years ago - click on her name to try and send her a message via GR

Sally

Sally Report 5 Jan 2009 00:39

Hi Hayley,

My family has loads of Davies and Morgans, mostly in South Wales, 2 Morgans went to America
in 1909, I've traced from bout 1803 to present day and am still adding names, My grandparents were called Davies and Morgan, other names in the family are Gardner and Robotham.
Do you have any locations or dates?
Sally