Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sylvia Bear

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 25 Oct 2006 07:41

Hi.............I am trying to find info on some of the Morgan family of which I know very little, even though I was born a Morgan, if anyone knows of any of the following names it would be a great help. I know my g.grandfather was Henry Thomas Morgan born in 1864 and died in 1941, married Ada Mary Ann Eastabrook b.25.1.1862 in Somerset UK d.21.5.1924 they married in Cardiff Wales about June 1884. don't know for sure how many children they had only know of Daisy Edith (my g.mother) Grace Winifred and Percy Oliver. I have other Morgan names here but do not know what relationship they are.............George William........Archie (senior pilot of Suez Canal)..............John William (master mason in St Ann's Lodge Alderney) I have other names of the Eastabrook family obviously related to Ada Mary Ann..........R. Eastabrook lived 11 The Graylands Rhiwbina Cardiff Wales.........Ellen Eastabrook d. approx Sept 1907 as far as I can tell. If any of you can help with more info that would be great. Cheers Sylvia Bear (nee Morgan)