Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Karen Hankey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 11 Feb 2005 11:36

I would really appreciate some help to find any info on my grandfathers family. He was Lincoln Noel Morgan b 10/12/1927 at 11 Melrose Ave, Blackpool and died 06/04/1964 at Victoria Hospital, Blackpool. He married Lillian Mary Hailwood (my grandma) on 5th Jan 1951, and at the time they both lived at 39 Argyle Road, Poulton-le-Fylde, nr Blackpool, where my grandma still lives. He was an illegitemate child to Grace Morgan, who was possibly born around the manchester area. When Lincoln was born she was listed as a trained nurse. Although I know tracing on his fathers side is almost impossible as he is not listed on the birth certificate, I would love to trace back the Morgan family further as I never met my grandad, he died when my mother was very young and she only met her grandma (Grace) on one occasion. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Please contact me though the website or on karen dot hankey at lineone dot net Sorry about that but it won't let me type it in properly