Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cavin

Cavin Report 28 Oct 2006 14:23

O' Brien 28/10/2006 I am doing my wife Eileens family tree one of her great great grandmothers was called Jane Morgan she was born in Brighton Sussex England in 1832 according to information i found in the international genealogical index it also mentioned other events under the date 27/4/1849 she married Samuel Littler hankinson my Wifes great great grandfather at St nicholas C.E. church Liverpool city centre on the 18/2/1851 they had five children Mary Ann my wifes great grandmother Thomas James John William Susan Martha and Edward Henry. Jane died in 1907 at 38 Maria road Walton Liverpool 9 and was buried in Kirkdale cemetery Liverpool. Does enyone out there know anything about Jane where she was baptised what her Mothers single name was (i think that it might be Privett but would have to see or someone would have to see her baptisim entry entry in whichever brighton church to be sure, i have a hunch that it could be St Nicholas Brighton. So if anyone could help i would be so grateful my email address is [email protected] best wishes Kev