Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 6 Sep 2005 21:26

my name is jane todd iam trying to find any one who is related to me what can give me some family history i am searching into my grandfather was called alfred morgan he was mrd to grandma dorotyh her madian name was wright he was born in westbromwich they moved her to derby whan grandad was little his father was charles william born1884 and his mother sarah morgan madian name jesson they were born westbromwich his parent were called james and jane morgan her madian name procter sarahs parents called joseph jesson and sarah ann jesson charlie,hilda,mary,may,arthur.john joseph.edna,gladis, were charles and sarah children charles sister was william,eliza there were to others i do know there names but i need to find book sarah had bro and sis but got to find book my grt grt nana sarah ann jesson madian name was nightingale most of there reletives are more than likely liveing in westbromwich me much appreciated if any one as information regards jane todd derby