Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 24 Aug 2005 13:11

I am trying to trace RENEE MORGAN, a cousin of my mums, who moved to America with her mother around 1927. All my mum knows, is that RENEE MORGAN's father THOMAS MORGAN was killed in 1927 in a motor cycle accident just outside Eastnor, Herefordshire. Unfortunately, nothing is known of Renee's mother. I do have a photograph of her with Thomas and one of her with Renee, but nothing has been written on the back of either of them. I am guessing that Renee would have been born around 1920 and am pretty sure that they moved to America soon after Thomas's death. I do have a photo of Renee, pictured at COBB HILLS, REDMARLEY just before they moved (which is dated 1927). I have tried to trace them on the 1930 American census, but came up with nothing, and am guessing that Renee's mother could have re-married. I would love to hear from anyone who has anymore information, or could give me any pointers in the right direction! UPDATE ------------- I now know that Renee's mother was called Annie Gibson. So she could have reverted back to her maiden name when she was Widowed.