Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Terence

Terence Report 18 Aug 2005 23:31

Terry Morgan, Hi to all you Morgan hunters. I am researching the Morgans from Liverpool. I am seeking relatives of Joseph Morgan b. 1870. Liverpool who married Annie Fox. b.1872. Liverpool. I believe Josephs father to have been James Morgan b.1843. Liverpool. Joseph and Annie had six children. Kate {Kathrine} 1898 Joseph b.1900. Anne. b.1896. John Michael. b. 1904 Henry. b. Mary.b. Maria.b. the last three born I believe the turn of the century. John Michael married Margaret Ford and had five children. John, Thomas, Margaret, Patrick and James.