Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alison

Alison Report 6 Jun 2005 00:16

Hi my name is Alison Morgan I am trying to find anyone on my fathers side. His name was John Morgan born 1936 to Janet Morgan. Grandparents Adam Hutchison Morgan and Margaret Morgan died roughly 1958. Also brother George and adopted younger brother by family Mooney, Murray or Boyle when he was 6 months old.This younger Brother was brought up catholic. He was legally adopted by this family in Motherwell, Scotland and would be in his late 60's now if still alive. Janet had sisters ellen, jeanie.Jessie, peggy and a brother adam and George. Any information re my fathers family would be appreciated.