Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ian

Ian Report 21 Mar 2005 21:59

I am trying to trace the descent of the branches of my main MORGAN tree. I would be pleased to hear from anyone who can connect with any of: Joseph MORGAN, born c.1820 in Weston, Herefordshire. Married Eliza HOLDS 15 Mar 1855 in Kington, Herefordshire. Thomas MORGAN, born 29 August 1855 in Lewis Wych, Herefordshire. Married Sarah GODARD 10 mar 1881 in Church Honeybourne. Jane MORGAN, born 1859 in Pembridge, Herefordshire. William MORGAN, born 1861 in Pembridge, Herefordshire. Jacob MORGAN, born 1863 in Pembridge, Herefordshire. George MORGAN, born 8 April 1865 in Bromfield, Shropshire. John MORGAN, born 1870 in Ludlow, Shropshire. Elizabeth MORGAN, born 1876 in Pembridge, Herefordshire. Any information on any connection with these folk would be gratefully rceived. Regards. Ian