Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Geoffrey

Geoffrey Report 25 Sep 2004 03:07

Any information on the following list would help sort several holes in family tree. James Morgan had a son John at Edgerley Shropshire England. John b. 1854 worked as gardener for Lord Elesmere near Oswestry Shropshire. There he met and Married?? Julia Handley b. 1855 in Grimley Worcestershire England. They had 14 children born in Oswestry and Farnworth Lancashire England. The children were born +/- a year as follows. John Henry b. May 1877 Oswestry died 1914 ww1 France? James Ernest 1879 Oswestry died Altrincham 26 May 1948 Walter Maurice 1882 Oswestry died WW1 France 1 July 1914 Beatrice Ann 1844 Oswestry mrd Frank Masters in Farnworth Gertrude Elizabeth 1885 Oswestry died 29 Sept 1961 Australia Ethel 1887 Oswestry mrd Joe Taylor went New Zealand Edward and Francis twins 1887 Oswestry? Died infancy Edgar Thomas 1888 Oswestry mrd Eliz Taylor went NZ Florence Julia Little Hulton Lancs 1892 Frank Berry d 11 1945 Lloyd Phillip 1894 Farnworth d. Salonika WW1 12 9 1916 Alfred 1897 Farnworth? said to have died NZ flash Flood Phyllis Bessie Olive 1899 Farnworth d Oct 1982 Australia Gladys also died in infancy. Ladies married Berry.Critchley.Gilpin.Masters.Taylor. If this helps you. You might help me.

Karen

Karen Report 15 Sep 2007 20:28

HELLO DID YOUR ETHEL MORGAN EVER WORK AS A BOOKEEPER IN LEICESTER AROUND 1915? CAN YOU TELL ME WHEN SHE WENT TO NEW ZEALAND? I DO HOPE THIS ETHEL MAYBE MY ETHEL HOPE SO! HOPEFUL KAREN