Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kristen

Kristen Report 27 Aug 2004 00:07

>> Looking for Wales connections for Daniel Stanley MORGAN b. 1835, Glamorgan << I have details of the following person once he reached Australia. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Once in Australia Daniel Stanley MORGAN lived around the Port Adelaide Area and then moved to the 'West Coast' of south Australia (Eyre Peninsula) to the Port Lincoln district (well, nearby anyway). Daniel Stanley MORGAN, born Glamorgan, Wales, United Kingdom was born on 19-March-1835 Married Diana GERMAIN at Hindmarsh congregational Manse, South Australia 17-Mar-1862 Died: 09-May-1922, Coulta, South Australia Occupation: Marine Engineer/Farmer/Grazier Children: Florence Germain Morgan, William Germain Morgan, Tracey Phillip Morgan, Llewellyn Morgan, Gwenllian Hilda Morgan, David Talbot Morgan, Mostyn Trevor Morgan, Daniel Stanley Morgan Grandchildren: Maurice Germain Morgan, Bertha Gwenllian Morgan, Alfred Daniel Morgan Interested in finding out who his parents, siblings, etc are. If any one can shed any light, this would be great, meanwhile I will find out a bit more about the Morgan society as I'm sure they will have something. I think Daniel may have owned/inherited the property on which a school existed as I seem to recall hearing that the lease ran out when I was young and remembering descendants here being a bit bemused (70's-80's). As this is my first post, please let me know if this kind of request is out of line - so confused with all of the different sites I have been to that it is quite possible that I am sending this kind of request to the wrong list.