Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nicola

Nicola Report 16 May 2004 10:59

I don't have much information but I'm attempting to track down my great-grandfather. His name was Ted Morgan and he lived in Llanelli, married my Gran, Sally, and had 3 children. Ted left my Gran when all the children were under 5, I think it will have been just before WW2. He was never seen again. Ny Nan, Nesta, now aged 76, knew nothing of him, other than his name. Sally Morgan died in 1996, months after her 90th birthday, still wearing Ted's wedding ring, which I now have. If anyone has any information about Ted Morgan or his family, I would be really grateful. Hopefully I will get to prove to my Nan that there was a reason for his leaving, which still upsets her to this day. Thanks.