Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sheila

Sheila Report 4 Aug 2003 22:45

I am looking for my grandfathers relatives, his name was Richard Morgan, he will have been born in the early 1908 and died in the late 1960's, he worked as an electrician in Sunderland General Hospital in what was then Co. Durham. His father's name was William Morgan born in Ireland and his mother was Clara Calder born in Durham. They had the following children Robert, Andrew, Elizabeth Ann, William, Clara, Mary, and a brother called George Henry who married Mary Applegarth. George Heny became mayor of sunderland in 1950's. The family lived for some years in 12 Robinson Street Hendon Sunderland and then to 50 Emma Street. Richard married Gladys Day from Hendon, Sunderland in about 1930, they had a little girl called Sheila. I believe Williams father was called Michael Morgan. Can anyone assist me I have no contact with any of the relatives on the Morgan side of the family and do not know where they are.