Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Joe Potter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jesophat

Jesophat Report 17 Sep 2007 13:53

I'm trying to trace my grandmother's sibling's descendents.I have her parents names James Morgan born Clehonger Herefordshire 1829 amd Elizabeth ? b Herefordshire Eaton Bishop 1831. Issue were Charles b 1853,George b 1861, Elizabeth b 1863 ,m a Georges Howes b 1872,Elvira b 1865 all born in Eaton Bishop and Rose (Roseannah) b 1867 ( my grandma) who was born in Madley.
In the 1871 census they resided at 132 Jitnel St.In 1881 they were at 109 Jitnel St. but only the mother and Rose,Alice and Agnes.
Next door (110) lived another Morgan family,possibly relatives (head James also and wife Mary) plus8 kids.I have nothing more until my Grandma turned up in 1901 married to my Grandpa.I have nothing prior to 1871. I do know that Alice married one Henry Macklin(lyn)1884 April-June 1/4.Hope someone out there can furnish me with info prior to 1871 and after 1881.
It would be most appreciated.