Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Frederick Frank Morgan of North Kensington in the

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris

Chris Report 26 Sep 2007 19:40

Hello,I am looking for any info on my grandfather Frederick Frank Morgan. He was born in 1894 or 1895,not sure where,but possibly in North Kensington. His father was George Morgan,a builder,who died before 1931. Frederick married Margaret Lander 21/3/1931 at Kensington Registry Office,at this time he was living at 5,Talbot Grove,W10,and Margaret was living at 151 Barlby Road,N.Kensington. They had 2 children Margaret Rose(b.1931) & Frederick James. In the 1930s the family also lived at Bolton Road,N.Kensington, Kensal Road,N.Kensington, St.Ervanes Road,N.Kensington, 1,Branstone Street,N.Kensington. Frederick Frank Morgan was listed on his marriage certificate as a widower,and his occupation was garage cleaner. He was also a costamonger. He died 23/3/1937 at 12,Exmoor Street,N.Kensington,aged 43. His address at the time of his death was 286 Kensal Road,N.Kensington,and his occupation was street musician. He was buried at Kensal Green Cemetery,but the story goes that the grave was lost in a landslide into the Grand Union Canal some years later. I have no other info on Frederick Frank Morgan's side of my family,so any info very welcome,also any one who knew Margaret Lander or Margaret(Rose) Morgan in the 1930s/40s/50s....thanks for reading,chris.