Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for William Morgan, Blackwood, Monmouthshi

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poppybat

Poppybat Report 23 Oct 2007 23:55

I'm desperate to find any information about William Morgan, who lived in Blackwood (Monmouthshire) c.1920s onwards. He was resident for some time in Lewis Street, Blackwood - just a few doors down from his parents.
His parents were Robert Thomas Morgan and Elizabeth Edwards, and he married a Dorothy Bartlett.
I believe there is a chance he was my great-grandfather (my grandmother was brought up by Robert Thomas and Elizabeth as their daughter), and would like to contact descendants of his daughter Margaret Morgan or stepson Bryn Bartlett (born 2/10/1931).
My grandmother is especially interested in finding out what happened to Margaret after 1959 (the last time she saw her).

Any help would be most appreciated! Thanks!