Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Long lost brother. Please help

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Leeann

Leeann Report 27 Oct 2007 11:22

Hiall. If anyone can help me i would be very grateful. I'm looking for my long lost half brother that i haven't seen since he was 18 months old. He was born Lee Morgan. Roughly born in 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984 i'm just trying to work this out by my memories! I don't have much information and feel as though i am coming to the end of many years of searching for him. His mums name was Marilyn or Madalyn but i don't know her maiden name or if she ever re-married after being married to my father David Morgan DOB 20/01/1947 or could be 1946. As you can see i have very little information to go on but if anyone out there has any ideas on how i can move forward on this instead of keep hitting this brick wall that i have been for many years then i would be so grateful. Many regards to you all Leeann.

Alyson

Alyson Report 27 Oct 2007 11:30

Hi Leeann
I know how you feel i found my half brother & sister after 41 years so dont give up we are all back together now , so there is hope ,
I am not very good at all this but i am sure if you go on the record board on your left and give dates names and the place he was born and any other info you have ( no matter how small ) some kind person will try and help . please let me know how you get on
All the best Alyson
DO NOT GIVE UP

Tanny

Tanny Report 27 Oct 2007 12:12

I am checking records for you.
Sue

Leeann

Leeann Report 27 Oct 2007 12:48

Thank you sue, i really appreciate it. I'm trying myself through marrige records but proving difficult.
Regards Leeann