Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone have Margaret Morgan in their tree?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poppybat

Poppybat Report 2 Nov 2007 23:47

I'm trying to find a Margaret Morgan. She would have been born around 1945-ish at a guess (all I have is a photo of her at my Grandmothers wedding in 1949). Her parents were William Morgan and Dorothy Bartlett, her paternal grandparents Robert Thomas Morgan (known as Thomas) and Elizabeth Edwards.
She spent the first years of her life in Blackwood, South Wales (I believe her father had a house in Lewis Street), but after that I have no idea.
I would really love to find out anything about what happened to her after 1949 - if anyone could help I would be so grateful!
Paula

Helen

Helen Report 6 Nov 2007 11:28

Hi Paula.
I have a Margaret Morgan in my family tree,she was my great aunt.
She had a sister named either Elizabeth or Mary Elizabeth.
The Margaret Morgan i have in my family married a man named Leonard,i think Margaret may have originated fron somewhere in England.
Her sister married a man named glyn leyshon.
Do not know if this is the same person, but can you let me know either way.
Best Wishes,
Helen.