Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Morrissey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Leanne

Leanne Report 14 Aug 2006 08:54

I am Looking for details of my grandfathers' ( John Matthew Morrissey, born 15/11/1908) first wife. Her name was Thelma Marrion Scott they were married in south Australia between the period of 1935-1938. They had a daughter believed to have been born circa 1938. I also believe they lived in the Ascot Vale area of Melbourne in the early part of their marriage. They were divorced in June 1948, at which time John's ex-wife and daughter moved back to south Australia. If anybody can help me I would greatly appreciate it. (I need this information to complete my family tree). If anybody can tell me the name of their daughter (my Aunt) I would be grateful. My Grandfather is now deceased and I am unable to ask these questions of any living relative.