Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Muggridge

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

William

William Report 22 Apr 2003 20:09

am trying to find any relations muggridge i was born in 1972 in farnbourgh ,kent my father was michael frank muggridge who married a scottish girl [my mother] they divoced in 1975/6 my father was married before my mother and had 3 kids before me, then married after my mother to a lady called deana they had 2 kids any info welcome thanks annabel

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 4 Aug 2008 23:14

IT IS DATED APRIL 2003

If you think there is any connection then try and send a message to William/Annabel - just click on the name of William

M

James michael

James michael Report 20 Jul 2022 20:08

Hi I am James Muggridge I am looking for family related to my dad, Michael frank muggridge, can you help?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 20 Jul 2022 20:27

The original post was put on here 19 years ago and the poster is no longer a member of GR so cannot be contacted through this site

Have you done any research yourself?

Which of his wives is/was your mother?

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 20 Jul 2022 21:12

Looking at FreeBMD -

Michael seems to have married Diane in 1964, then Jennifer (Annabel's mother) in 1972, then Deana (James's mother) in 1979..

Possibly also another later marriage, to Shirley in 1987?
Maybe Annabel didn't know about that one.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 20 Jul 2022 21:15

Death:

MUGGRIDGE, MICHAEL FRANK 1944
GRO Reference: DOR Q1/2009 in MEDWAY (5611A) Reg 1A005 Entry Number 501630277

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 20 Jul 2022 21:20

James - welcome to the boards.

With the info I have posted, you can find the four marriages on FreeBMD.

Then search for births with the surname Muggridge, and any of the four brides' surnames.

https://www.freebmd.org.uk

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 21 Jul 2022 10:31

Per Electoral Rolls, Annabel and her husband were living in Scotland until at least 2017.

Her mother was in the same town until at least 2016, and her brother and his wife were also in the same town until at least 2013.

They're all probably still at the same addresses, none of which have been sold since those dates.