Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Myles

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Catherine

Catherine Report 18 Jan 2004 00:42

My name is Cathy Ankers nee Myles born liverpool 1954.My father was edward Joseph Myles b 1909 in everton liverpool.His father (my grandfather) was I believe Peter william Myles whose siblings were Edward and Anne.Peter worked as a print compositor in 1901.The family lived in Everton.I am trying to trace any descendants and would particularly like to find out who Peter Myles married as she would be my grandmother.I believe they lived in sheil road liverpool and their children included my father Edward,Bill and May (who i think went on to live in south England)I have a vague memory of visiting uncle Bill Myles in Wirral in the early 60's and I think he had sons. further back the chain,Peter,Edward and Anne Myles were the children of Anne Ellen Myles.They were living in St Georges Hill Everton,l'pool in 1901.I do not know who their father was except he was of course a Myles.Does anyone have any links please?