Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I need to say "sorry" and beg for forgiveness

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Terence

Terence Report 7 Jan 2011 07:11

Margaret Nicholls(nee Donlevy). I desparately want to purge my aching heart and ask for your forgiveness. My life, such as it has been, has been one failure after another, one heartache after the other, and soon to go and meet my Maker. Important that I face you before it gets too late. My fault, and I have taken the full brunt of years af unhapiness and chaos. All I want is for you to forgive, just once, to ease my aching heart. I am so ill, I don't think I can stand much more of the pain, and one Suicide bid has come and gone. Please, this may be the last chance for me to bring the sadness to an end. Guilty as charged, and a bloody fool into the bargain. I'm 68 now, and time is running out. Please Sweetheart, let me see you, if only briefly, that I can die contented.
Love
Terry Osborne

Penny

Penny Report 7 Jan 2011 07:23

you need to tell us a bit more!
Like which side of the world to look, for one! the world is a big place!

What sort of when did this woman feature? was she your wife or your GGGGreat Grandmother?

TootyFruity

TootyFruity Report 7 Jan 2011 07:33

Terry

The chances of Margaret seeing your post is slim. Have you tried searching the trees on the site by using the search tree button next to the family tree button.

Good luck in your search

leesle

leesle Report 7 Jan 2011 15:03

Terry, have you tried 192.com or friends reunited, or even facebook.

good luck