Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Paula Bakker

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paula

Paula Report 28 Dec 2005 21:49

I am searching for my grandfather's family. He was called Arthur Nicholls he was born in 1921 I think. He married my nan in 1942 witnesses were J Marshall and H Edwards. My nan was Ann Sinclair. He was in the Navy. His father was called Charles Nicholls but I do not know who his wife was. They lived at 170 Chesterfield Road Watford. I also know he had a sister called Dorothy and more family in Kent. If this rings any bells please get in touch. My mother hasn't seen or heard from him since she was very little some 60 years ago.