Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Nicholls

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Katie

Katie Report 25 Feb 2007 21:02

I am trying to find John Alexander Nicholls. Born in St Johns Wood, London. Married Edith Fyrth in 1921, Dover, Kent. He fought in WW1, and I'd like to find any relatives or find out which regiment he served in. Probably born 1890 ish, if not earlier. His father was also John Nicholls, and he was a painter.

Sarah Jane

Sarah Jane Report 7 Jan 2008 21:25

hello,
my name is sarahjane nicholls and i am from st johns wood, i have just started researching my fathers side of the family, my great grandfathers name was charles nicholls and my grandfathers name was sydney nicholls all of the family were in the building trade and had a family business in st johns wood.
do you know if john had any brothers or sisters?