Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Nicholls

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

claire72bear

claire72bear Report 10 Jun 2006 07:38

I'm trying to find anyone related to Florence Harriet Nicholls, born 1889 died 1927. She was my Great grandmother and she died when my Grandad was 9.The story is that after she died my Greatgrandfather (James Robert David Barnes) wouldn't allow my Grandad to have any contact with Florences family. I beleive she had the following brothers and sisters Henry b 1870 William b 1872 Charles b 1874 Mary b 1876 John b 1880 Hannah b 1882 Ernest b 1886 Alfred b 1887 Hannah b 1887 Lillian b 1884 All born in Shoreditch. Bethnal Green Her parents were Henry Thomas Nicholls and Mary Amelia Clements. If anyone has any further information or is related to the above dearly love to hear from you. Thanks Claire