Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Nicholls

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine

Christine Report 16 Oct 2005 15:58

! am trying to trace the NICHOLLS family,who once lived in the Sydenham area,South London.They would be my cousins and I would dearly love to contact them. From my research I have the following details:- Joyce Colleen BALL born 2.3.1927 in Bangalore.India. married NOEL JOHN NICHOLLS,on 27.5.1944,at Lewisham.Noel was a sergeant with the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers. Their children are (I think);- JANET NICHOLLS born 1945 TREVOR GEORGE NICHOLLS born 1949 PAUL NICHOLLS born 1956 BARRY NICHOLLS born 1959 ELAINE M NICHOLLS born 1964 I would be grateful if anyone could help me trace this family. JOYCE NICHOLLS is a descendant of JANE JOHNSON and my great grandmother,MARY JOHNSON.was her sister. Both were born in India and spent many years there.They were part of a very large family,with strong ties with India. Thankyou. CHRIS FELTHOUSE