Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Nicholls

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eleanor

Eleanor Report 29 Jun 2004 05:05

Searching for descendants to get more information and possibly photos! Nicholls who were originally Nichols. Here are some names.. May have two families muddled! A little unsure, think William married twice. William Francis NICHOL(L)S born Gloucester Wick c1856. Wife Eliza REED born Devon. Then wife Louisa. 1901.. William was a Blacksmith and had children that I know of, All born all over, Bristol, Shrewsbury, Birmingham.... Charles NICHOLS born Shrewsbury Stropshire 1895.My line* Virginia NICHOLS born ? Bristol or Shrewsbury Bill NICHOLS B.Shrewsbury Shropshire c1894. He married and had a son Bill Harry NICHOLS. again unsure where born. Rose NICHOLS born c1890 Shrewsbury Shropshire..married an Archibald Trenard. Tom NICHOLS born c1884 Birmingham. Frank NICHOLS born 1886 Birmingham..married Mabel Chappell in Bristol. Alice NICHOLS born c1876 Somerset. Henry NICHOLS born c1877 St George Gloucester. Jane NICHOLS born c1880 Bristol Gloucester. George NICHOLS born c1898 Shrewsbury Shropshire. All ended up living in Bristol, I think.. In 1901 were in Bristol.. William, wife Louisa, William (Bill) and Charles (Charlie).. He was then a Stationery Boiler Maker. Thanks Eleanor.