Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

UK Executions

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Staffslass

Staffslass Report 5 Apr 2011 08:13

I have been trying to find a relative of mine on the 1911 census and have all but given up, he committed a crime in 1910 and I thought he may have been executed but I could find no record of this.

I have had help off several members all looking for him and no one could find him so I purchased a book about executions 1900 - 1964, he is not in there either.

Anyway I am not asking for help to find him but am offering, if anyone thinks they may have had someone executed between the above dates, to see if they are in this book and give you the details.

If you want to message me the details that is fine and I will reply the same way, you may not want to put the details for all to see, I am fairly busy this morning so it would be this afternoon before I got back to you.

S