Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Pewtner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Liza (Elizabeth)

Liza (Elizabeth) Report 31 Jan 2006 16:11

JANE PEWTNER c.1875 Burton on Trent, Staffs, shows in my distant tree, anyone out there with an errant Jane (or similar) who married a Thomas Fowler??? Thanks, Liza

Tony

Tony Report 4 Apr 2014 17:12

Liza,

Came across your plea for Jane Pewtner. Have found out a bit more about her and the Fowlers. I could send you a copy of my tree. Still same email.

Tony

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 4 Apr 2014 17:27

Hi Tony

Liza posted this thread back in 2006.........and has no further posts to her name.

You could try clicking on her name to send a message..........and if she still has the same email address, she will be notified by GR.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 4 Apr 2014 22:34

There are ZERO posts against Liza's name, which indicates that she is probably no longer on GR's radar

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 4 Apr 2014 23:14

BUT - if you click on her name there are still details there which implies that if a personal message is sent she will be notified (providing email details have been maintained) as opposed to when an account has been deleted.

Don't be so negative Reggie!

jax

jax Report 5 Apr 2014 02:59

I have also mentioned this particular thread to Reggie in the past, where the OP had 0 posts and returned 3 months after someone posted on her 10 year old thread and magically then had 54 posts ( No she had not posted 54 times in those 3 months)

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/893958