Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Pull

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Clare

Clare Report 29 Oct 2004 17:27

My Gt Grandfather William Pull was a bootmaker from the West Ham area . William had a shoe repair business in Vicarage Lane West Ham and was born at Millgate Aylsham in 1860 to James and Susannah Pull nee Leverett. William married Emma Sizeland in West Ham Parish Church September 1881. She was born in December 1858 at 1, Garden Street Cromer. Norfolk where I have holidayed since early childhood with my parent's and sister, without knowing my connection . He and Emma had five daughters : Florence, Mabel Alice, Ethel Daisy, Louisa (my Grandmother) and Ellen May (Nelly). They were all born in the East End of London. Unfortunately William was found with a fatal wound to the throat in West Ham Park in 1910 , a month away from his fiftieth birthday . We are lead to believe that he owed money , his death was reported in a local paper. I would be interested ito find out more information . email [email protected]

glgoodwin39

glgoodwin39 Report 24 Nov 2007 15:56

Hi Clare,
I have a James Pull in our family tree b1845
Millgate, Aylsham,Norfolk. Did William have brother
Jmes ?.The Pull/Nobes/Farrington families are all
connected in our tree.
Hope this may help,best wishes.
Gerry.