Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mary Ann Rivett born Dublin abt 1840 need help in

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 24 Nov 2007 23:51

Hi,
I am still trying to find anything on Mary Ann Rivett born Dublin Ireland abt 1840 she married some one by the surname of Williams but he died at sea I think it must have been a short marriage as don't think they had any children.Mary Ann remarried abt 1870ish to James Crewes and they had a daughter Annie in 1871 in Watford but I know they moved to Middlesex area after as I have them on the 1871 census Mary and James.
I am hoping that someone out there has them in their tree or may know anything about them.
I have been researching these for years and years and never seem to get anywhere.I would love to find Mary Ann's parents that would be my dream but there are not many Irish records about so am struggling.
Please help me someone I would be over the moon if someone could.
Here's hoping with all my heart
Thankyou Lorraine