Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Roberts

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bob the Busker

Bob the Busker Report 15 Mar 2006 21:27

I am trying to trace the Family Roberts. I have had some sucess but would like more info please.Thomas roberts married Wilhelmina Cavens and had two sons Daniel and Thomas. Daniel married Charlotte Mortimer and they had 11 children William 1870 Francis Catherine !873, Anne 1876, Florence 1878, Elizabeth 1880, Ethelred 1882, Alfred 1884, Alice 1886 Charlotte 1887 Joseph 1889. I have no info on these. Thomas married Elizabeth Thompson and had 9 children, some of whom I have traced. I would like info on the following, please, Eliza 1869, Mary 1871, Florence1875 who married Henry Payne, Joseph 1876, Charlotte 1878.. Wilhelmina, William, Thomas and Annie hav`e been traced. Thanks, Bob

Grumpy

Grumpy Report 23 Nov 2007 23:22

i have a thomas roberts 1850 but at this moment not much more info. my thomas is from east hendred, oxon? mick