Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

BETHNAL GREEN ROBINSONS

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alyson

Alyson Report 28 Oct 2007 21:26

I am looking for any info on the Robinsons from bethnal green london they lived there from 1820 onwards as far as i know my great grand father married a Bellinger . any info would be great
Thanks Alyson

Nicholas

Nicholas Report 22 Nov 2007 17:47

Hi Alison
I have a g great grand father born London 1823 name of Henry Robinson he was a taylor and finished his life in Aston Birmingham.
If you have turned up anything with his name on I would love to know as I have met a dead end!!!
many thanks Lynda Robinson

Dorothy

Dorothy Report 22 Nov 2007 18:37

Hi Alyson, my husbands ggrandmother was Sarah Robinson born Bethnal green 1856 - any help?? Dorothy Osborn

Alyson

Alyson Report 23 Nov 2007 22:49

Hi if any robinsons would like to share there tree or view my tree please let me know
Alyson x