Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ian Smith

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ian

ian Report 10 Feb 2007 20:21

Hi, I would like your help in find relations to my mother and father My father was joesph william smith born in 1933 know as (JOE) who worked in the pits i think known as (Shilbottle). My mother was Rosalind Smith born in 1933 known as (ROSIE) Maiden name (BRADFORD) My mother had sisters:Kathleen known as kathleen hunt husband or partner of noel hunt, who lived in epsom surrey then moved to stoke on-trent . Ann lived in york then moved to blackpool, Mary known as mary burns lived in birmingham then moved to blackpool then moved onto alnwick in northumberland, Francis who i think moved to scotland. My father had: brothers and sisters as: jack smith, george smith, albert smith, madileen smith, ann smith. My mother lived in amble in northumberland as a child, Her mother was called mary bradford, and then my mother met my father and lived in a small pit village (called the drift) and moved onto a small town called hadston in northumberland to raise there family. My father was born in the village known as the drift, his mother was called margret smith, known as (peg) I would be so greatful for any help in finding relations to my family, please contact me. Many Thanks