Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Diane Newnham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Oct 2003 00:45

I am looking for my birth mother, Evelyn Ann Smith, nee Fisher, born around 1917? who in 1951 lived at 34, Stanhope Road, Sidcup, Kent. My mother had me adopted at 6 weeks by the then called 'Mission of Hope, South Park Hill Road, South Croydon My name was Diane Smith, my birthdate is 15th March, 1951. I do know I have a sister 3 years older than myself. No other information known about her. I do realize that my mother may have since died, but I would like to have any infornation about my sister or any other close relations. Any information would be most appreciated. Joy Newnham