Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Smith

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 21 May 2007 17:26

I am looking for relatives of my grandmother ROSINA GLADYS SMITH. ROSINA was born about 1897 and married aged 16 in 1913 my grandfather AUGUSTUS FREDERICK WARREN. Sadly, Rosina died in 1920 aged just 23, following the birth of her 4th child, who also died. All I know about Rosina is that on her marriage certificate her father is recorded as 'Reginald Smith, (soldier) deceased'. I don't know if Rosina had any brothers or sisters, or what her mother's name was. Witnesses to her marriage were a Mary Smith and a J.Smith. Any information would be gratefully received - I have been looking for her for more than 20 years with no trace. Can't find her on the 1901 census either. She married in Camberwell and is buried at Nunhead Cemetery. Jeanette