Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Smith

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Teri

Teri Report 14 Apr 2007 21:54

Hi there, Im trying to find out something about my mothers family, but keep hitting brick walls, if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated. my grandmothers name was Dilys Patrica Smith,she married an american, and my mother was the daughter they produced. she had a sister Dorothy (Dot) (married John Sewell.) and two brothers that I know of, Geoff, and Alan. Geoff has a daughter Linda. Dot has a daughter Denise and a son, Phillip. The family lived in surrey, and alot still do, if you are one of my family or can help me, please do!! Teri.