Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Smith

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Evelyn

Evelyn Report 3 May 2003 17:32

I am trying to find the Smiths from Dundee, Scotland. My Father was Thomas Joeseph Smith,born 13/1/1921 in Dundee. his Father was Mathew Smith, his mother Jessie omas OConnell, who died in her early twenties leaving children Mathew, Thomas, Lawence aka Larry and ellen, sadly children Mathew and Ellen died in childhood. My father Thomas and his brother were raised in Tranent,edinburgh by the Jesuit Brothers my Mother was Ellen Cecillia Smith. nee Conway. they had four daughters.Marlene Evelyn Christine all born in Edinburgh between 1947/1951 then Dawn who was born in London. our family moved to London in 1953, from Edinburgh, I would like to make contact with Larry Smith. from Dundee but last sighted in London in the early sixties.my fathers father re married in Dundee to Mary Printy in the Early fifties