Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Smith

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Doreen

Doreen Report 13 Jul 2007 17:32

Smith - Linay - Thomas Looking for my father John Smith relatives !!!! He died 22/10/1960 in Shoreditch London -thats all I know He was 53 at death so was born in 1906/7 He married Lily Elizabeth Linay and had five daughters and after her death married my mother Alice Mary Thomas who has also died.Living in and around Bethnal Green and Shoreditch. On his marraige certificate in 1935 it states his father Jack (John?) deceased was a fireman Have a wonderful tree of my mothers family but nothing on dads side. Is this family familiar -does anyone know how I can get past this brick wall Help please Doreen